Latest news
×

newsinfo.inquirer.net Zero casualty so far in Quezon as evacuees use Tisoy break to return home

LUCENA CITY -- More than 13,000 families in the province of Quezon took advantage of a break in severe weather brought by Typhoon Tisoy (international name Kammuri) to return home on Tuesday.
Authorities said it's zero casualty in the province so far.
Janet Geneblaza, Quezon public information officer, said in a phone interview that police, Army and volunteers helped the residents return.
Geneblaza…
newsinfo.inquirer.net
 16