Latest news
× Local execs told to submit structural assessment report for 'Big One' quake

Local government units must submit their structural assessment to the DILG and the Department of Public Works and Highways “as part of the effort to fortify buildings and establishments in anticipation of a massive earthquake like the Big One.”