Latest news
×

newsinfo.inquirer.net Bataan’s first COVID-19 case recovers, discharged from hospital

CITY OF BALANGA --- The first person found infected with COVID-19 in Bataan province has already recovered and was discharged from the hospital on Thursday, local officials said.

Gov. Abet Garcia said the 32-year-old man from Orani town was treated at Bataan St. Joseph Hospital here.

The man reportedly contracted the disease while working in Manila.

Bataan has two other COVID-19 cases who…
newsinfo.inquirer.net
 433

Read also:

newsinfo.inquirer.net Tarlac records first two COVID-19 casesnewsinfo.inquirer.net

newsinfo.inquirer.net Quezon acknowledges 4th COVID-19 case, man who had been to Manilanewsinfo.inquirer.net