Latest news
×

newsinfo.inquirer.net 90% of university students are still pro-gov’t – Dela Rosa

MANILA, Philippines --- Sen. Ronald "Bato" Dela Rosa claimed Tuesday that most university students, or about 90 percent of them, were pro-government, while the remaining 10 percent were leftists or communists.

Despite this, Dela Rosa lamented that students were being "deprived" of a chance to get closer to the government as police and military men were prohibited from entering their schools.
newsinfo.inquirer.net
 185